In the heart of the Southeastern Innovation Corridor, the attorneys at J. Bennett Mullinax, LLC (JBM) provide responsive service to corporate, individual, governmental, and university clients. Our personalized client service, effective use of technology, and efficient support structure offer a combination of expertise, insight, and value rarely found in today's specialized legal world. Each client receives individual counseling and attention.
The attorneys at JBM support international, national, and regional clients in protecting their intellectual property rights, primarily through the use of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
We assist clients in obtaining United States Patents, Trademark and Copyright registrations, and provide litigation and licensing support to enforce Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets. Our services include:
- Patent and trademark application preparation and prosecution
- Intellectual property dispute resolution and ownership
- Trade Secret counseling, implementation, and enforcement
- Counseling and opinions on patent viability and validity or infringement studies
- Trademark clearance opinions and counseling
- Due diligence investigations
- Licensing and intellectual property transactions
- Acquiring and maintaining intellectual property rights
- Coordinating and counseling with other attorneys on intellectual property issues
- Defending and protecting trademarks and copyrights against infringement and counterfeiting
We assist clients in drafting and negotiating non-disclosure, transfer, and licensing agreements to protect their vital interests.
- How do I find out if I need a patent, trademark or a copyright?
- How do I get help marketing my invention?
- More help - U.S. Patent & Trademark Office